What We Do
The Clinton Group consulting team assists organizations in the development and implementation of their core strategies in the disciplines of:
- Business Transformation
- Business Process Reengineering
- Customer Service Strategies
- Project Planning and Implementation
- Implementation Assistance
The “Envangelist for Business Reengineering in Canada”,
- The Globe and Mail on John Randolph
In addition to our role in developing benchmark Business Process Reengineering strategies, John Randolph and his team created the world’s first Business Road Map Methodology which today includes:
- Identification, examination, categorization and prioritization of current and future processes, services, functions and strategies, including Information Management (IM) and Information Technology (IT)
- In-depth research and facilitation in the development of business frameworks. This includes workshops to identify key issues, best practices, centres of excellence and opportunities for future improvements.
- Design consideration includes client centric processes, IM/IT, human resources, financial models, business procedures, policies, risk identification and risk mitigation.
- Development and definition of the strategic business context, resulting vision, guiding principles, key objectives, costing, accountabilities and stakeholder involvement.
- In-depth description of projects, prioritization and full implementation planning
© Copyright 2010 Clinton Group Inc. All Rights Reserved.